Broadbent Workshop Facilities
The workshop at our Spares, Service and Repairs division houses a full range of machine tools, manned by highly-skilled operatives who are dedicated to the manufacture and repair of key components, to your specific requirements.
Operating in a flexible manufacturing scenario alongside the production of new machines, SSR provides a rapid response to urgent demands as well as undertaking general refurbishment work on both Broadbent and most other makes of process and industrial laundry equipment.
- Large easy access loading and off loading bays with 10 tonne overhead lifting capacity
- Wide range of machine tools including vertical and horizontal boring, centre and capstan lathes, milling and cylindrical grinding.
- Dynamic balancing, Hofmann 5 tonnes capacity
- Extensive expertise in working a wide range of materials of construction including stainless steel, super duplex, monel, hastalloy and other special alloys
- Extensive experience in application of wear protection materials, hard facing depositing, ceramic, tungsten and silicone carbide tiling.
- Dedicated welding and fabrication staff with many years of experience and all with site working capabilities, TIG, MIG, Electric Arc and OA equipment.
- Assembly and testing facilities
- Mechanical and electrical design capabilities, we employ highly qualified staff to undertake design and build of drive and control systems, and mechanical modifications to centrifuges of almost any make.