Technical & Design Capability
Over the past 150 years Broadbent has designed and manufactured the vast majority of the products it has sold to the solid-liquid separation, effluent and water recovery markets. Success in these markets requires a sustained commitment to good product design.
- Full mechanical, process and electrical in-house design facilities
- 3D-CAE systems for engineering design, drawing, FEA analysis, vibration, modal and ODS analysis
- Design work includes hazard evaluation, risk analysis, certification GAMP, ATEX etc. as required
- Extensive facilities for programming a variety of industry standard PLC systems
- Comprehensive test facilities with computer based data logging, vibration analysis, sound/power intensity and EMC compliance.
In-house facilities are supplemented by close links with leading academic institutions, other external research bodies and industry experts. Not only does this keep Broadbent at the forefront of new techniques, it gives us rapid access to an extensive range of specialist analytical techniques and test facilities.
Bespoke separation technology & engineering services