Industrial Process Division
Reconditioning can be a cost-effective alternative to purchasing new equipment. Our mechanical and electrical engineers can upgrade and improve the performance of most industrial centrifuges at a fraction of the cost of buying new. We provide a full rehabilitation service for existing centrifuges
Buy reconditioned machinery straight from stock.
- All key rotating components inspected and design calculations verified prior to re-using any rotating elements.
- Basket and decanting centrifuges of any make reconditioned and upgraded
- Modern electronic controls, variable speed drives and electrically powered discharge systems fitted to most makes.
- Centrifuges coated to make them suitable for use on multi-product plants.
- Machines modified to pressure tight construction and fitted with purge and sealed discharge systems.
- Centrifuge baskets suitable for fitting to most major manufacturers' machines manufactured in most materials of construction
- Decanting centrifuges refurbished and added-wear protection applied by fitting the Broadbent tiling system with tungsten carbide, silicone carbide or silicon nitride tile inserts to protect the conveyor profile from abrasion.